|External candidates - Second & Final List (Class XI)||Download PDF|
|Internal candidates - Third & Final List (Class XI)||Download PDF|
|First List - Internal Candidates Class XI (2019-20)||Download PDF|
|Second List of Internal Candidates Class XI (2019-20)||Download PDF|
|First List of External Candidates Class XI (2019-20)||Download PDF|
Time Line for Admission process
|Mont – I||January and February|
|Mont-II to Class IX||March and April|
|Class XI||May and June|
Regular Updates on school website during Admission months:
- Admission Process
- Dateline for Admission
- Cutoffs for each stream
- Checklist of documents to be presented at the time of admission
- Other general information
- Fee details
- Selected candidates list for each class/ stream
- The school is committed to making the admission process fair and transparent.
- There are no management quota seats whatsoever.
- The school does not charge or demand any donation and capitation fee.
- Any attempt to influence the admission process will disqualify the candidate from selection process.
- All admissions in the school, for any class, depend on the existence of vacancies in the respective classes.
- Admission is subject to verification and acceptance of documents. Please, go through the checklist documents to be presented at the time of admission.
- The total number of seats in every class is fixed and does not change from year to year. No new seats will be added or no new sections will be opened in classes from Mont-II to Class IX.
- Therefore the existence of vacancies in classes from Mont-II to Class IX entirely depends on any existing students(s) leaving the school at the end of academic year for reasons of shifting of residence, job transfer of parent, etc.
- For further details on vacancies and notification, parents are advised to check the school website intermittently (may be 2-3 times in a week).
- The school will not be able to individually answer telephone calls or reply to mails regarding admission. Please excuse us.
- Parents are also advised to note the following:
- Online registration is a must for all the students applying for admission for any class. There are no offline admissions.
- The school is not responsible if anyone believes in any misleading information from external sources.
- Online registration is no guarantee to seat being provided for admission.
- School bus facility is optional and will be provided only subject to availability of seat in the requested route.
- All short listed candidates (including internal candidates for XI) who desire to avail school bus facility shall collect the form from the fee counter and submit the bus form at the time of admission. School bus facility is an optional facility and will be provided only if seat is available in the requested route. There is no automatic availability of bus facility to any candidate. However, preference will be given to internal candidates.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe the receipt issued at the time of the registration form.
- If vacancies exist at the end of Round I, then admission would be done in Round II.
For Class XI Admission:
- Class X mark sheet (downloaded one), duly attested by the head of the Institution, must be kept ready.
- Name of the student, father and mother should be strictly as per the admit card issued by the Board.
- Criteria specified for various streams will not be relaxed.
- In house candidates would be preferred to external candidates. However, admission process for external candidates commences along with admission process of in-house candidates.
- For all admissions ECS payment is compulsory from Term – II payment for school fee and bus charges.
For external students only
- A demand draft of said amount (as per Admission Notice) as registration fee is to be paid in favour of ‘Bal Bharati Public School Fund’.
- Keep the demand draft ready before filling the online form as details of the draft would be required while registration.
- Registration number of the student and contact number to be mentioned on the backside of the Demand Draft.
Streams and subjects
|Sl. No.||Documents to be submitted by external students||Original||Attested copy|
|1.||Class X mark sheet (attestation shall be done by the Head of Institution)||Yes|
|5.||Migration certificate for non CBSE students||Yes|
|7.||Attested copy of Residential proof||Yes|
|8.||Certificate of employment (for CIDCO quota)||Yes|