Bal Bharati Navi Mumbai Alumni Association
Name of the Association
The name of the association shall be “Bal Bharati Navi Mumbai Alumni Association”.
Office of the Association
The permanent office of the association shall be at Bal Bharati Public School, at plot No. 5, Sector – 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210.
Aims and Objectives
- To bring together all the students of the school to share their experiences with each other.
- To provide guidance to the present students in their endeavour for better employment and higher studies.
- To utilize the rich experiences of students for the benefit and progress of their alma mater.
- To arrange seminars, debates, workshops and also to arrange cultural and social welfare programs.
- To involve the members in the overall development of the school.
- Raise funds for various welfare and other schemes in the University as approved by the Alumni Association.
Must be a former student of BBPS Navi Mumbai, having attended at least two continuous years in the school. Students who join in class XII and successfully complete the year are also eligible to become a member.
Organisation of the Association
- There shall be ‘General Body’ consisting of all the members.
- ‘Executive Committee’ shall manage the affairs of the association.
- Funds shall be raised by charging a nominal amount from the members to pursue the objectives of the association.